Hello,

I created a campaign using version google-ads-dotnet-0.8.1, then I tried to
add campaign targeting criteria and received a Deadline error.  I removed
the campaign, and tried to created another campaign and now I received the
following error.

Thrown by the target of an invocation.)

   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[]
arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj,
Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
   at Google.Ads.GoogleAds.Examples.ExampleRunner.Run(String exampleName,
GoogleAdsClient session, IEnumerable`1 args) in
C:\google-ads-dotnet-0.8.1\src\Util\Examples\ExampleRunner.cs:line 93

Caused by

Google.Ads.GoogleAds.Lib.GoogleAdsException
(Status(StatusCode=DeadlineExceeded, Detail="Deadline Exceeded"))

   at
Google.Api.Gax.Grpc.ApiCallExceptionExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`2.<WithExceptionCustomizer>b__0(TRequest

request, CallSettings callSettings) in
C:\Users\atarafamas\source\repos\gax-dotnet\releasebuild\src\Google.Api.Gax.Grpc\ApiCallExceptionExtensions.cs:line

46
   at
Google.Ads.GoogleAds.V0.Services.CampaignBudgetServiceClientImpl.MutateCampaignBudgets(MutateCampaignBudgetsRequest

request, CallSettings callSettings) in
C:\google-ads-dotnet-0.8.1\src\V0\Stubs\CampaignBudgetServiceClient.cs:line
772
   at
Google.Ads.GoogleAds.V0.Services.CampaignBudgetServiceClient.MutateCampaignBudgets(String

customerId, IEnumerable`1 operations, Boolean partialFailure, Boolean
validateOnly, CallSettings callSettings) in
C:\google-ads-dotnet-0.8.1\src\V0\Stubs\CampaignBudgetServiceClient.cs:line
568
   at
Google.Ads.GoogleAds.V0.Services.CampaignBudgetServiceClient.MutateCampaignBudgets(String

customerId, IEnumerable`1 operations, CallSettings callSettings) in
C:\google-ads-dotnet-0.8.1\src\V0\ServiceHelperMethods.cs:line 252
   at
Google.Ads.GoogleAds.Examples.V0.AddCampaigns.CreateBudget(GoogleAdsClient
client, Int64 customerId) in
C:\google-ads-dotnet-0.8.1\examples\Services\BasicOperations\AddCampaigns.cs:line

180
   at Google.Ads.GoogleAds.Examples.V0.AddCampaigns.Run(GoogleAdsClient
client, Int64 customerId) in
C:\google-ads-dotnet-0.8.1\examples\Services\BasicOperations\AddCampaigns.cs:line

78

Below is from https://cloud.google.com/apis/design/errors

504 DEADLINE_EXCEEDED Request deadline exceeded. This will happen only if
the caller sets a deadline that is shorter than the method's default
deadline (i.e. requested deadline is not enough for the server to process
the request) and the request did not finish within the deadline.
I have not set the deadline shorter as the above indicates is the cause of
the issue.

How do I resolve this issue?

KDJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0b15e98e-4b99-459e-b698-48c8e5055d3e%40googlegroups.com.