Hi,

Could you confirm if you've created a test manager account by checking if
there is a *Test account* label on your Google Ads account page as seen on
this guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/accounts-overview#test_accounts>?
If you can't see the Test account label, then it is possible that you are
using a production Google Ads account instead. In this case, I would
suggest to carefully follow the steps on this guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/first-api-call#create_test_accounts> again
on how to create a test account.

Feel free to write back If the issue persist so I could further investigate
this.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team