Hello Sai,

Same problem here. I am using the Java client library with an
ads.properties file. Before the 11th of Feb it all worked fine. Then, after
that date I added the *api.googleads.loginCustomerId* property as was
explained in an earlier Google post. From then on I only get the
USER_PERMISSION_DENIED message.

I tried the loginCustomerId of the MCC test account (tried it with and
without dashes), which I think should be the id to use right? I also tried
the id's of the MCC production account and the test account itself, same
thing.

Regards,
Peter

Op maandag 4 maart 2019 21:57:53 UTC+1 schreef googleadsapi-forumadvisor:

> [...]
> Sai Teja, Google Adws API Team
>

> =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
> Also find us on our blog and discussion group:
>     http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
>     https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/
> =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
>
> Was your question answered? Please rate your experience with us by taking
> a short survey.
> If not -- reply to this email and tell us what else we can do to help.
>
> Take Survey
> <https://support.google.com/google-ads/contact/survey_transactional?caseid=7-3497000025235&hl=en&ctx=1>
>
> Also find us on our blog and discussion group:
> http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/
> On 03/04/19 03:30:55 inspired...@gmail.com <javascript:> wrote:
>
> Hi Sai,
>
> I still have same issue.
> I am using google-ads-python library. I followed instructions in README
> section of library, used provided template, and specified 'login_customer_id'
> in google-ads.yaml file, but still have "PermissionDenied: 403 The caller
> does not have permission" error. The account I want to access has a
> hierarchy like this:
> Main Account/Sub-Account/Sub-sub-Account/Account I want to access. Which
> ID should go to "google-ads.yaml" file and which to "customer_id" in quety
> "google_ads_service.search(customer_id, query=query,page_size=1000) "
>
> Thank you
>

> On Saturday, 2 March 2019 00:44:58 UTC+2, googleadsapi-forumadvisor wrote:
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Looks like some of you have solved the USER_PERMISSION_DENIED error by
> adding the login-customer-id in the properties file. If you are still
> facing the issue, could you please go through this blog post
> <https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/2019/01/new-required-header-for-google-ads-api.html>
>
> and follow the instructions mentioned there to add login-customer-id in the
> properties file? If you are still facing the issue, could you please go
> through this blog post and follow the instructions mentioned there to add
> login-customer-id in the properties file?
>
> Regards,
> Sai Teja, Google Ads API Team
>
> Was your question answered? Please rate your experience with us by taking
> a short survey.
> If not -- reply to this email and tell us what else we can do to help.
>
> Take Survey
> <https://support.google.com/google-ads/contact/survey_transactional?caseid=7-3497000025235&hl=en&ctx=1>
>
> Also find us on our blog and discussion group:
> http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/
>
> --
> --
> ---
> "AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum" group.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0f4b2edd-23fc-4f47-8217-e0bf9129f36c%40googlegroups.com.
            • ... Pavan M Raj Gowda
          • ... peter
          • ... Dharun SKT
  • Re: USE... vandesandtmarc
  • Re: USE... rentcafedev1
    • Re... rentcafedev1
      • ... Ananth Sakthivel
        • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... Inspired UM
            • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... peter
              • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... Ananth Sakthivel
  • Re: USE... peter