Hi,

We have been using the AdWords API for several years now and are looking to
transition to the Ads API, since there are no new versions of the AdWords
API being released. One of the big issues that we are running into is that
there doesn't seem to be a straightforward way to replicate the AdWords
CRITERIA_PERFORMANCE_REPORT, because the Ads API doesn't appear to allow
you to make a request that would return performance data for all of the
Criterion Types for the various Campaign Types. From what I can gather, the
only feasible option would be to setup separate requests that are
configured for each of the different Criterion Types that can be used, and
then aggregated the data from all of the requests together. Is there a
better way to get performance data for all Criterion Types and their
respective Criterion ID's and Values?

Best,

John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0d3676a7-5fbe-482d-8fa3-92c049996e85%40googlegroups.com.