Hi!,

Thank you very much for the suggestion :-), but I need to use the new
Google Ads API.

El viernes, 19 de abril de 2019, 22:03:34 (UTC+2), jrodr...@norte.digital
escribió:

> Hi, i finally can get all trackers with api version v201809.
> here link
> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/ConversionTrackerService
>
> El miércoles, 17 de abril de 2019, 22:53:48 (UTC-4), Miguel Graciá
> escribió:
>>
>> I'm trying to get a list of the conversion actions of a customer client,
>> but it always returns empty.
>>
>> On the other hand, if I make the same query using the id of the manager
>> account, the query returns the list of conversion actions of that manager
>> account.
>>
>> This is the query I'm using with the php library
>>
>> $query = 'SELECT customer.id, customer.descriptive_name,
>>            conversion_action.app_id,
>>            conversion_action.attribution_model_settings.attribution_model,
>>
>>  conversion_action.attribution_model_settings.data_driven_model_status,
>>            conversion_action.category,
>>            conversion_action.click_through_lookback_window_days,
>>            conversion_action.counting_type,
>>            conversion_action.id,
>>            conversion_action.include_in_conversions_metric,
>>            conversion_action.name,
>>            conversion_action.owner_customer,
>>            conversion_action.phone_call_duration_seconds,
>>            conversion_action.resource_name,
>>            conversion_action.status,
>>            conversion_action.tag_snippets,
>>            conversion_action.type,
>>            conversion_action.value_settings.always_use_default_value,
>>            conversion_action.value_settings.default_currency_code,
>>            conversion_action.value_settings.default_value,
>>            conversion_action.view_through_lookback_window_days
>>        FROM conversion_action';
>>
>>         return $this->getGoogleAdsServiceClient()->search(
>>            *'customer_client_id'*,
>>            $query,
>>            ['pageSize' => null]
>>        );
>>

>> Is there something that is not correct?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ab5fb93f-ea95-495f-9009-aefdc9b1d58d%40googlegroups.com.
  • [GOOGLE... Miguel Graciá
    • RE... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
        • ... Miguel Graciá
          • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
            • ... Miguel Graciá
    • Re... jrodriguez
    • Re... jrodriguez
      • ... Miguel Graciá
        • ... jrodriguez
          • ... rentcafedev1
            • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... bevis_chen
                • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • Re... Robert Heise