Thank you Peter. I am fairly new to the adwords API, so hoping you can
provide me some guidance!

Lets say I have a set of ad groups which I attained from the AdGroupService:

client.get(selector)

How would I go about setting a $.50 increment on all ad groups in that
result set?

Sorry, I have used many API's before, but am having trouble deciphering the
adwords documentation.

Thanks in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/9ca6ba8e-063b-4202-814d-6b124026f85a%40googlegroups.com.