Hi Bharani , Can you please let me know why I am  not able to get zero
impression in my report if I include a segments.Date ? This is a roadblock
in our migration from Adwords to Google Ads APi v1.0.
In adwords , I am able to get zero impressions along with date
when IncludeZeroImpressions  is set to true.

Below is the query I am using to get ad performance report.
string query = $@"SELECT ad_group_ad.ad.id, campaign.id, segments.date,
metrics.impressions, metrics.clicks, metrics.cost_micros,
metrics.average_position FROM ad_group_ad WHERE segments.date BETWEEN
'2019-04-17' AND '2019-04-28'

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/CA%2Bx4VHFcu%3DjX%2BJ0acZT-0bDoQdXn3Ry2EAZKeOr5qx3PX_kY%3DA%40mail.gmail.com.