I am currently trying to figure out the best way of synchronising Ads with
the "local" representation of the data.

While the Change Service
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/change-status> is
certainly a powerful tool for that, I am wondering if it would be possible
to expose (make queryable) the person who issued the change, as this would
enable one to back-synchronize changes applied by an account manager quite
easily.

Or maybe somebody has insights into how to best go about this.

Cheers
Fabian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ebccf062-fe1e-474c-ab53-99296485a8b9%40googlegroups.com.