Hi Sai,

Yes, we already do this but I was talking about the "Administrative owner"
setting which can be found under "Tools -> Account access -> Managers".
Our manager account is linked there so we can perform campaign operations.
But some of our customers want us to help them with setting up Analytics
and conversion tracking etc and for that we need "Administrative owner"
rights.
We now contact our customers to enable that setting for our manager account
but I was wondering if that could be done with an extra OAuth scope and/or
API call.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4dee11c4-43c6-49ce-8761-083854c1b44d%40googlegroups.com.