Hi,

in our company, we have quite many AdWords accounts, and for most of them
we have set up offline conversions upload procedures.
So, from our back-ends we get gclid, conversion time, conversion value, and
timezone based on back-end settings.

it all works fine for most of the accounts, but for one account 50% of
uploads fail with CONVERSION_PRECEDES_CLICK error.
I double checked all the configurations on our end, the timezone is set
correctly, but still.

I know, that gclid is a protobuf message that also carries a timestamp, but
i cannot find the way how to decode it. There are some links when i search
in the Internet, but they are outdated.

I would like to get some help in understanding the reason of the error - is
it a wrong set up in AdWords account? Maybe tracking was set under some
wrong timezone? how can i see it?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6dc4a4f5-9584-4379-b200-ed1a9892a301%40googlegroups.com.