Hi,

I am attempting to analyze the performance of a target ROAS bid strategy
over time. The target ROAS value was changed several times over the last
few months, and I can see this in the Ads interface in the bid strategies
report (Tools > Bid strategies > my bid strategy).

However, when I query the BID_GOAL_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/bid-goal-performance-report>,

with Date as a segment, the 'Target ROAS
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/bid-goal-performance-report#targetroas>'

column only shows the *current* target ROAS value across all dates. This
behavior is not documented, as far as I can see, so I found it quite
misleading.

My question is, is there any way to pull historical target ROAS values for
a bid strategy through the AdWords API? As far as I know, these entities
are not included in the change history, please correct me if I'm wrong.

If not, will this be possible using the new Ads API?

Thanks
Stephen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/edc4fbef-62f0-4cb7-8bb4-d05b4b92012d%40googlegroups.com.