Hi Ben,

Thanks for the clear explanation .That really helps!!!!

I haven't been able to add successfully an image asset yet, but  at least I
know what needs to be done and why the error . Let me try few things out
before I get back to you again.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinutha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e086001e-d7a1-44c9-98f6-4c78f28bbc98%40googlegroups.com.