Hi Yudi,

You should be able to use the TargetCpa as your bidding strategy at the
campaign level. My apologies as we do not have an exact sample code to create
the campaign with TargetCpa but you may refer to this sample code in Python on
how to create a campaign with your preferred bidding strategy.

You may note, however, that you will need to create a TargetCpa object first
then specify values for its target_cpa_micros, cpc_bid_ceiling_micros, and
cpc_bid_floor_micros fields. Afterwards, you will need to set the said object
into the target_cpa field of the campaign. Additionally, using the TargetCpa
strategy will first require you to have conversion tracking enabled.

If you wish to learn more about TargetCpa, you may refer to this guide. I hope
this helps.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
Google Ads API Team