Hi everybody.

I have been studying the new Ads API to extract campaign and clicks related
data which i will use to create internal reports.

My main interest is to segment my query by a date range and retrieve
information such as campaign, location of presence (user) and cost.
Something similar to a User locations report that can be generated on the
interface.

At first I had created the following query:

SELECT
    customer.descriptive_name,
    campaign.id,
    campaign.name,
    segments.geo_target_county,
    segments.geo_target_city,
    segments.date,
    segments.device,
    customer.currency_code,
    metrics.clicks,
    metrics.cost_micros,
    metrics.impressions
FROM
    geographic_view
WHERE
    segments.date >= '2019-02-01'
    AND segments.date < '2019-03-01'
ORDER BY metrics.clicks DESC

I realized segments.geo_target_county does not represent user location. So,
looking into the documentation I think i should use
click_view.location_of_presence.country instead and for this I created the
new query.

SELECT
    customer.descriptive_name,
    campaign.id,
    campaign.name,
    click_view.location_of_presence.country,
    click_view.location_of_presence.city,
    segments.date,
    segments.device,
    customer.currency_code,
    metrics.clicks,

* metrics.cost_micros,    metrics.impressions*

FROM
    click_view
WHERE
    *segments.date >= '2019-02-01'*

*    AND segments.date < '2019-03-01'*

ORDER BY metrics.clicks DESC

Here I found 2 problems:

   1. I cannot retrieve *metrics.cost_micros *and metrics.impressions from
*click_view.
   (most important one)*
   2. The date range should not be older than 90 days and should be
   segmented by day.

Any ideas on how to solve or work around this?
A query for the ads API capable to retrieve the data from a User locations
report
also would be very helpful.

Thanks for the help ;)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ee9f4625-5a52-4a80-bb43-50b706fa3810%40googlegroups.com.