Hi,
thanks for the answer, I understood that the problem is my basic access
token because i can do more than the 10000 request per day. The only
problem is that even if today is a brand new day my first request failed
with the same error. So my new question is: does this limit really reset
overnight or it reset in a long period of time?

Thank you in advance

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f4c66394-234b-453d-808c-a28d7f22e6ef%40googlegroups.com.