Hi,

I am a colleague of Dave, allow me to provide support for your concern. Sorry
for the delayed response, my colleague was able to respond to you privately.
However, it seems that the response did not reach you. Kindly refer to the
response below.

The format of the resource name you need as a parameter for
ConversionActionService.GetConversionAction() method is
customers/{customer_id}/conversionActions/{conversion_action_id}. You could get
the conversion_action_id by using GAQL query to get from conversion_action
resource.

Sample query:
SELECT conversion_action.id FROM conversion_action.

After fetching the conversion_action.id, you may then use it to get the
conversion action. Feel free to write back if you have further clarifications.

Regards,
Dannison
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UAq7Dn:ref

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/Gg46F000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000PS712K00MZjKuFrDT6OcyuTVWoEuwA%40sfdc.net.
    • Re... Oleksandr Dyklevych
      • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
        • ... Oleksandr Dyklevych
        • ... Oleksandr Dyklevych
        • ... Oleksandr Dyklevych
          • ... googleadsapi-forumadvisor via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
            • ... Oleksandr Dyklevych
              • ... Oleksandr Dyklevych
              • ... Oleksandr Dyklevych
    • Re... Oleksandr Dyklevych
  • RE: new... Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod