Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry that I didn't make it clear.

I'm saying that when using Google Ads API, I can't put PlaceholderType and
CriterionType in WHERE clause at the same time, like
" WHERE feed_mapping.criterion_type != 'DSA_PAGE_FEED' AND
                 feed_mapping.placeholder_type = 'AD_CUSTOMIZER' ".
I will get empty response if I do that.

However, when using AdWords API, I'm able to put PlaceholderType and
CriterionType in the Predicates at the same time, like
" predicates = new []
                    {
                        new Predicate
                        {
                            field =
FeedMapping.Fields.PlaceholderType.FieldName,
                            @operator = PredicateOperator.EQUALS,
                            operatorSpecified = true,
                            values = new []{"10"}
                        },
                        new Predicate
                        {
                            field =
FeedMapping.Fields.CriterionType.FieldName,
                            @operator = PredicateOperator.NOT_EQUALS,
                            operatorSpecified = true,
                            values = new []{"61"}
                        }