Hello Sai Teja,

Thank you for the response! yes so when querying customerClient
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/fields/customer_client> we
do get the customer resource name for the linked account and then we need
again query costumer
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/fields/customer> service
to get the corresponding client details and it did worked but there is one
big problem so right now we have MCC accounts with more than 100 clients
linked under MCC, so that means we need to make 100 api calls to get
details for linked accounts, which is really time consuming, we are getting
error like  "*Operation timed out*" which is again a bad user experience
the previous version of Adwords API was able to respond complete account
hierarchy details on just one api call, but now its just too time
consuming.I was looking for a solution to get the complete hierarchy
details in just one api call but looks like that's not possible with the
new version of API. I am still not sure what happened to this, the Adwords
API was one of the fastest API and API call response was also too quick but
now new one is damn slower :(

Regards,
Ronak