Hello Sai,

Thanks for the information. So as I understand, the mappings mentioned in
the Google Ads migration docs doesn't guarantee that it will be fetchable
from the given resource ( campaign_audience_view or ad_group_audience_view
in my case).
However, this creates a problem for us while migrating ( And I am sure it
will  be a problem for many others also) because earlier we used to have
the fields and the resource name stored in the database and our script
would automatically call the API to get the data from the report.  This was
possible because all the fields in a given report could be fetched using a
single API call to the respective report or service (E.g
AUDIENCE_PERFORMANCE_REPORT OR CampaignService). Now there is no way to
generate a query using a script because the fields are scattered across
different resources.

So this is a request from my side to kindly look into this and if possible
suggest a way or add a feature request which allows us to migrate the older
reports without breaking existing functionality.

Thanks,
Rahul

Thanks,
Rahul