Hi Sergey,

I'll definitely let you know once I have more information from the feeds team.
One workaround would be to delete the existing feed, and then add it a new feed
with only the filters you want to keep. However, this will require creating new
CustomerFeed, CampaignFeed, and AdGroupFeed objects (if you have any for the
current feed) that point to the new feed's ID. In addition, this will lead to
new feed item IDs, so stats such as Impressions and Clicks will appear in
reports under those new IDs. This could be a problem if you're trying to track
stats by ID over time, as you'll have a different feed ID and different feed
item IDs depending on the date range of your reports.

Best regards,
Josh, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UCYeLh:ref