Hi,

we have a set of service account credentials that are currently being used
to access google AdWords with a given developer token. Now that we have
service accounts available for Google Ads API, we wanted to use those same
credentials and developer token to access this API on behalf of SDC.
However, we are being barred by the following error:

```
>, errors {
  error_code {
    authorization_error: DEVELOPER_TOKEN_PROHIBITED
  }
  message: "Developer token \'<DEV TOKEN VALUE>\' is not allowed with
project \'<project id>\'."
}
```

We find this weird because the service account credentials are allowed to
access the scope for google adwords (which is the same for google ads) on
GSuite, and that project does have google ads enabled.

Could you guys please help us understand what we are missing and how can we
fix this?

Thank you for your help

Pedro

essenceglobal.com