Hi,

It seems that you were not able to receive my private messages.

My apologies for the delayed in response as I was discussing this with the team.

The reason you are encountering the error
CAMPAIGN_CANNOT_SET_MORE_THAN_ONE_CONVERSION_TYPE_ID is because there are some
campaigns that can only support 1 conversion type IDs. If you want to know more
details on how to set more than 1 conversion type Id, you may contact the
product support team as this is more of a product related concern. You can
reach out to them by opening your concern in the AdWords Community Forum.

Regards,
Dannison
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001U8LWW9:ref