Hello, i've sent you the files again via private message. Client side means
the web application and server side means the backend that feeds the web
application. Simple as that. Other than that i've tried the same flow in
nodejs with an unofficial google ads package and i had no problem fetching
the reports. So, im sure there is no missing arguments on my googleads flow
but you can check it out on the code i provided through private message. I
really need a definitive solution to this problem. Thank you.