Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me to provide support for your concern.

Firstly, if you come across a cell with two dashes under the location column,
it means that the location was not triggered for this particular campaign. This
would also mean that this will not be returned in the UI. If the API results
show rows with the two dashes, these rows will not appear in the UI and will
also not be calculated in the Total results. You can refer to the mapping guide
under "Campaign Location Target Report" to check the equivalent report of the
Campaign Location Target Report in the UI.

As for the issue with Geo Performance Report, this report does not support
Universal App Campaigns. Could you confirm if some of your accounts only
contain UAC data? If yes, this could be the reason on maybe some of your
accounts do no generate report data.

We also do not recommend to compare different reports as each report is
generated on a different level.

Let me know if you have further clarifications.

Regards,
Dannison
Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UEGTFN:ref