Greetings!

Our blog post
(https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/2019/07/campaign-ids-and-budget-ids-as-64-bit.html)
 gives an overview of what is needed from the API side in that it gives you the
IDs overall affected by this. Just to summarize from the blog post with what it
means to you:

Background:

The Google Ads API and AdWords API expose campaign IDs as 64-bit in its types
in both reporting and mutates.
However, on our back-end, we've historically stayed under 32-bit and now we're
moving to the 64-bit range.

You Next Steps:

Verify in your systems and in your applications that wherever you store, pass
on, or display the campaign ID that it is the same type as what we show in
AdWords API or Google Ads API with a size of 64-bits.
Verify anywhere were you may store, pass on, or display the ValueTrack
parameter that contains the campaign ID can handle the 64-bit size.

This change has already been rolling out, so you should also check logs to make
sure there you aren't seeing errors in your systems if you haven't covered the
next steps above.

The key takeaway is that if you store, pass on, or display the campaign ID,
budget ID, asset ID, or shared set ID from Google Ads anywhere, then you need
to make sure that you are allowing for large numbers up to 64-bit. This change
affects all interfaces from the Google Ads UI to our APIs to Google Ads Scripts
to Google Ads Editor. This means if Hubspot is using Google Ads, then they need
to make sure they can handle 64-bits in the ID. The good news is that we have
had this in our documentation for a long time that it should be this size, so
people have been coding to that documentation for a long time and remain
unaffected by this change.

I hope that helps clear it up a bit.

Take care,
Nadine, Google Ads API Team