Hi,

I think the URL is formed by API team. This is not the question to ask to
Advertisers Community forum. I know the other URLs which directly goes to
Campaign/AdGroup, but i wnat to know the url for Ads. Also, is there any
place I can see all the uploaded images (uploaded via Adwords API) in
Google Ads UI? Where this image will get stored?

For creating an image Ad, I am adding an image initially, and then if I
want to update the image ad with new image, how can I do and what will
happen to the previous image / image ad.

Suresh