Hi -

We have an integration using AdWords API that we use to upload offline
conversions using the OfflineConversionFeedService (
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/OfflineConversionFeedService).

We have recently seen a scenario with a customer where we are receiving
CLICK_MISSING_CONVERSION_LABEL errors intermittently. For other offline
conversion uploads for the same customer, we are successful. We have
verified with the customer that they are not disabling & re-enabling, or
deleting & re-adding the conversion, or editing its name. The conversion we
are attempting to upload to was created several months ago (Sept 2018 I
believe) and has not been edited since.

Here are some example GCLIDs we are trying to upload that get the error:
gclid: EAIaIQobChMI3ojzprDa4wIVDJ-fCh3n-wPuEAAYAiABEgJ74PD_BwE
(on 7/30)

gclid:
CjwKCAjw1f_pBRAEEiwApp0JKGnN_hrMyswcRTsxf7F3JXr9zG1GzS8Jvw7lQQsx2V3b8eDP-zfeWRoCbvUQAvD_BwE
(on 8/05)

gclid: EAIaIQobChMIlo_jtsP94wIVg4bACh2btAexEAAYASABEgLM1PD_Bw
(on 8/12)

Here are some example GCLIDs where we are successfully able to upload (in
some cases we get TOO_RECENT_CLICK but we have a retry method to handle
those)
gclid: EAIaIQobChMIgIi7v5Xs4wIVTZyzCh31cAh2EAAYAiAAEgILdPD_BwE
(on 8/05 - the same day as one of our unsuccesfsul attempts)

gclid: EAIaIQobChMI-Z_StL_44wIVRdbACh1f1AawEBAYASABEgKDv_D_BwE
(on 8/10)

Would appreciate any insight you have into this issue - thank you!