Hi Igor,

Could you confirm if my understanding is correct that you are comparing the
data of generated in Campaign Performance Report and Campaign Location Target
Report? I am afraid that you will indeed experience data discrepancies as the
data/metrics of the said report are accumulated at different level.

The Campaign Performance Report should return all statistics generated for the
campaign, including those triggered by different, ads or criteria. The Campaign
Location Target Report, on the other hand, focuses only on statistics generated
by location criteria that are explicitly being targeted by the campaign. That
said, you are correct that you can use the Campaign Location Target Report to
get the targeted location of campaigns.

Regards,
Ejay
Google Ads API Team