Hi Imran,

My apologies as I sent the reply privately.

Thanks for your reply. I am a colleague of Hiroyuki and I will provide answer
to your support.

I noticed in this link that you already posted your issue on the support
channel of Python client library. With this, I would recommend that you wait
for the response of the client library owners as they should be able to provide
better guidance on how you can properly implement your code for creating your
UACs using the AdWords API.

Regards,
Ejay
Google Ads API Team