Hello,

The error LISTING_GROUP_SUBDIVISION_REQUIRES_OTHERS_CASE indicates that the
Others case is missing in the tree. Each subdivision must always be completely
partitioned, so it must contain a node representing Other which has an "empty"
case_value of the correct type. This child is usually referred to as Other
because it represents "all other values" for that ListingDimensionInfo. Please
refer to this guide for more information. I have attached the sample logs from
my testing as a reference. Could you please take a look and let me know if you
encounter any issues?

Thanks,
Bharani, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UEJA9R:ref