Hi,

We are writing an adapter for Google Ads using Adwords Java API.
I am able to create Image Ad using Adwords Java API. And I have uploaded an
image to the image ad.
And I know, that I cannot update the image after creation. But there are
some fields which can be updated are name, final URL.
Once Image ad created, the adId will be a unique id which is returned from
API and we are storing that Id our DB.

So, if the user goes to Google Ads and update the name or final URL for an
image ad, then a new adId has been created which is different from the one
we stored earlier.
We need to keep in sync in our application what has been updated on Google
Ads side, so we are trying to fetch the ad details using adId, but incase
of Image Ad, the adId has been created as new, we lost track. And we are
unable to fetch the Image Ad based on the adId we stored earlier.

Is there any other uniqueId for an Image Ad from which we can retrieve the
Image Ad details. Or if there is an alternate / better way, please provide
the same.
Please let me know, if the question is not clear.

Suresh