Hi Team,

while creating a new search campaign using adwords APIs, values for Age
Range, Income Range and Genders are added by default. *All the options are
enabled by default*. But when I try to get the existing values using the
PageQueries, these values are not getting reflected in the response. I
always get null values.

Following is the code.

====

String query = "SELECT Id, IncomeRangeType WHERE AdGroupId = " + adGroupId

+ " AND CriteriaType = 'INCOME_RANGE' AND CriterionUse != 'NEGATIVE' ORDER
BY Id";

AdGroupCriterionPage page = *null*;

*int* offset = 0;

*do* {

String pageQuery = query + String.*format*(" LIMIT %d, %d", offset,
*PAGE_SIZE*);

page = adGroupCriterionService.query(pageQuery);

*if* (page.getEntries() != *null*) {

*for* (AdGroupCriterion adGroupCriterionResult : page.getEntries()) {

IncomeRange incomeRange = (IncomeRange) adGroupCriterionResult
.getCriterion();

AdwordsIncomeRange adwordsIncomeRange = *new* AdwordsIncomeRange(incomeRange
);

adGroupIncomeRangeList.add(adwordsIncomeRange);

}

}

offset += *PAGE_SIZE*;

} *while* (offset < page.getTotalNumEntries());

*return* adGroupIncomeRangeList;

=====

*But when I make some changes in the ages range, income range and gender
values through AdWords UI, the above query works perfectly fine and
provides me the enabled/active ages ranges.*

Could you please let me know if there is any specific query param I need to
get the default enabled/eligible age ranges, income ranges and genders?

Thanks,

Chaitanya