Hey Community,

My question is, is it possible to create an audience in Google ads using
the new Google Ads API, I know that I can attach an audience to a campaign
or an ad group but can I create it from scratch just in google ads, We are
trying to automate the creation of these audiences.
I have been searching for about 2 days for the JSON ( REST ) interface or
ENDPOINT  and what should be in the JSON object of an audience to send it
to the Google Ads API and create in google Ads, but I'm not sure if it's
possible. If so can you please refer me to the correct docs.

Thank you in advance,

Ahmed