Hi Guner,

The Google Ads API is the replacement of our AdWords API and brings significant
advances in innovation and developer productivity. We decided to put the Google
Ads API back into "beta" mode due to performance concerns, not data integrity
issues. We recommend to continue running production systems using the AdWords
API. While Google Ads API is in “beta”, you may use the new API for testing and
development work in preparation for future migration.

Neither the deprecation nor the sunset date has been set yet for AdWords API.
Once the Google Ads API exits “beta”, we will announce the deprecation date and
the sunset date will be at least 1 year after Google Ads API reaches feature
parity with AdWords API. Please keep an eye on our blog for more updates. Let
me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Bharani, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UHEdlG:ref