Hi guys! Pinging this forum thread as I think it is the most suitable for
my case.
Our customer has smart store visit campaign with max conversions on store
visits which doesn't appear in results of
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/CampaignService

endpoint get response. Do I understand correct that campaigns of these type
are not supported yet?
Thanks,
Oksana