Turns out that for deletion there is the same problem:
If I am trying to remove parent and child nodes in the same mutate request
and if in my `operations` list I specify parent first, then I will get `
LISTING_GROUP_DOES_NOT_EXIST` error for child remove operation. I assume
this is happening because after removing parent, all its children are
removed automatically as well and when the next operation is trying to be
processed it results in error.

So I should either check and delete all remove operations for children
nodes from my `operations` list (if they are children of a removing node)
or reorder operations in a reverse breadth-first search order.

Once again I do not know if this is a bug or a feature but providing
information about this in documentation would be very helpful.