David,

This is turning into a product question. When campaign managers (I work for
an agency) here ask the same question, I explain the information is just
not there. Many ask how they should maintain their fine-grained structure
for locations or audience, I tell them to ask their Google
representative(s) to learn about Google's priorities.

I don't think anyone on this forum can answer such questions.