Hi Anthony,
I was able to successfully create the custom-intent audiences and link it
to add-group.
The created audiences have type as " Custom intent In-market keywords" when
viewed from audience manager. I want the type to be "Custom intent auto
created keywords" . Could you please let me know the field /service if
there is any to which I can pass this ?

Regards,
Kavitha