Hi,
The first step for linking business locations to Google ads campaign is to
authenticate for GMB and AdWords API calls then generate access_token. I
create locations for our client accounts in our own gmb account and use the
location to create location extensions.
I'm using the following scope to create authentication url:

var auth_url = Auth.oauth2Client.generateAuthUrl({
        access_type : 'offline',
        prompt      : 'consent',
        scope       : [
            'https://www.googleapis.com/auth/adwords',
            'https://www.googleapis.com/auth/plus.business.manage',
            'https://www.googleapis.com/auth/business.manage'
        ]
    });

Every time I test on my test account, gmb api ask me to do the
authentication step to generate a new access_token, or I can't access gmb
api. In order to get the access_token I need to give permission on
the consent page. But our google adwords mcc account contains many client
accounts. It is impossible to generate a new access token every time
clients want to create new campaign with location extension, cause our code
is already on production.
Is there any way that I can generate a access token with longer expire time
that I can refresh it once a month?

Thanks!