Hi,

I'm using the value track {loc_physical_ms} in my finalurl to track the
geolocation but the ID's that we are receiving from Google are not what we
are targeting. In our campaign settings, we are targeting thousands of
city's from the geolocation database found here:
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/geotargeting but the
ids that google is sending to us via {loc_physical_ms} are not for cities
that we are targeting but for postalcodes within those cities. Is there a
way to accurately get just the geolocation that we were targeting (ie: just
the geolocation targets that we submitted)?

Thank you