Hi, I'm currently looking into Ad suggestion
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7498488?hl=en&ref_topic=7498246>,
and how to work with it via the API.
My question:
1. When getting Ad via the API (either AdWords or Ads v2), what field(s)
differentiate "normal Ad from manual input" from "auto-applied Ad
suggestion's Ad".

2. Through research the Ad in AdWords have field "automated" and Ads v2
have "added_by_goolge_ads", is this what I'm looking for?
 2.1. Both the field only have vague description, and only of type Boolean,
& feel like it can encompass multiple scenario, is it guarantee that it
only for "auto-applied Ad suggestion"

3. In the About ad suggestion
<https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7498488?hl=en&ref_topic=7498246>
page, at the "Can I edit ad suggestions?", it said "Any edit to an ad
suggestion will remove this tag, and the ad will no longer appear in the
“Auto-applied ad suggestion” column on the ads table.", is there any way to
circumvent this, or way to tell it WAS Google auto-applied (Because we are
3rd parties between Google Ads and Advertiser via the API, we need to give
our customer clear indication that those auto-applied ads aren't from us)