Hi there,

I'm reaching out on behalf of Channable, a tool that is used for generating

Recently we started having issues for 2 clients when they tried adding new
campaigns. This is the specific error response:

```

 OrderedDict([('errorList',
               OrderedDict([('errors',
                             OrderedDict([('@xmlns:xsi',

'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'),
                                          ('@xsi:type',
                                           'OperationAccessDenied'),
                                          ('fieldPath',

'operations[148].operand.budget.budgetId'),
                                          ('fieldPathElements',
                                           [OrderedDict([('field',
                                                          'operations'),
                                                         ('index', '148')]),
                                            OrderedDict([('field',
                                                          'operand')]),
                                            OrderedDict([('field', 'budget')]),
                                            OrderedDict([('field',
                                                          'budgetId')])]),
                                          ('trigger', '6597787339'),
                                          ('errorString',

'OperationAccessDenied.ACTION_NOT_PERMITTED'),
                                          ('ApiError.Type',
                                           'OperationAccessDenied'),
                                          ('reason',
                                           'ACTION_NOT_PERMITTED')]))])),
              ('index', '148')])

```

It seems we are successfully creating budgets, for which we receive a
budget id back from the api. However, on the following campaign operation
we receive the error above, which makes it look like we are not supplying a
valid budgetId, while it matches the budgetId we get from the api.

This is our budget operation for which we use the BatchJobService:

```

 {
    "operand": {
      "name": "BIJ-BE-HEER-ONG-PR-TXT-NB-merk-(h)-target-ROAS budget",
      "amount": {
        "microAmount": 40000000
      },
      "status": "ENABLED",
      "budgetId": -1,
      "deliveryMethod": "ACCELERATED",
      "isExplicitlyShared": false
    },
    "operator": "ADD",
    "xsi_type": "BudgetOperation"
  }

```

This is the campaign operation, which we send after the budget operation:
```

 {
    "operand": {
      "id": -2,
      "name": "BIJ-BE-HEER-ONG-PR-TXT-NB-merk_le_labo-(h)-target-ROAS",
      "budget": {
        "budgetId": -1
      },
      "status": "ENABLED",
      "settings": [
        {
          "xsi_type": "GeoTargetTypeSetting",
          "negativeGeoTargetType": "DONT_CARE",
          "positiveGeoTargetType": "DONT_CARE"
        }
      ],
      "frequencyCap": {
        "level": "ADGROUP",
        "timeUnit": "DAY",
        "impressions": "5"
      },
      "networkSetting": {
        "targetGoogleSearch": "true",
        "targetSearchNetwork": "false",
        "targetContentNetwork": "false",
        "targetPartnerSearchNetwork": "false"
      },
      "advertisingChannelType": "SEARCH",
      "biddingStrategyConfiguration": {
        "biddingScheme": {
          "xsi_type": "ManualCpcBiddingScheme",
          "enhancedCpcEnabled": "false"
        },
        "biddingStrategyType": "MANUAL_CPC"
      }
    },
    "operator": "ADD",
    "xsi_type": "CampaignOperation"
  }

```

We don't see discrepancies in what we are doing for other customers, which
are using the same code but are able to create campaigns. Is there maybe
some setting in the customer account? We were able to add campaigns for
this customer in the past. This started happening on November 6th.

Hope someone can help us out!

Kind regards,
Ciel