Hello,

Thank you for writing to us. From the shared details, it looks like you are
trying to create a call_feed_item using ExtensionFeedItemService via Google Ads
API and facing this error. Also, I observed you have specified the resource
name in your request which is not required while creating the new extension
feed item. I was successfully able to create the call extension feed on my end
and have attached the logs for your reference. Could you please retry the
request by referencing the logs and upgrading to the latest version of Google
Ads API from the client libraries here to make the API calls? Here is the guide
to migrate from v1 to v2. If the issue persists, could you please share the
complete request and response logs along with the client customer id for me to
investigate this further on my end?

P.S. Please use Reply privately to author option while sharing the details.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team
ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UOEHd8:ref