Hi,

Our website allows our different customers to create events in which people
can sign up.

We are interested in TARGET_CPA, and in particular by using it when a
person signs up to an event.

Every event is on a different customer, so the Ad is on a different Adwords
account (created with the API).

We have watched to Adwords API Examples in java but have found only
AddConversionTrackers.java with something similar to what we are trying to
implement. Can you point us to a more complete example of conversion sign
up tracking? Or point us to the right API calls to do this kind of tracking?

thanks
Roberto.