I'm trying to pull the ad schedules for all of our ads which are run on a
schedule to create an alert which will check whether ads are activated when
they are supposed to.

Following this post
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/adwords-api/GhqhfZIS4zI/pAQ6WuwcAQAJ> I
came up with the following solution:
I'm trying to pull this info using the following report definition (Ruby
format, minimalized for debugging):

  criterion_definition = {
>       selector: {
>           fields: ['Criteria', 'CriteriaType'],
>           predicates: [{
>                            field: 'CriteriaType',
>                            operator: 'EQUALS',
>                            values: ['AD_SCHEDULE']
>                        }]
>       },
>       report_name: 'ad_schedule_test',
>       report_type: 'CRITERIA_PERFORMANCE_REPORT',
>       download_format: 'CSV',
>       date_range_type: 'ALL_TIME',
>   }

When I leave out the predicate for selecting only AD_SCHEDULE it returns a
large amount of results, with CriteriaTypes such as Keyword, Age, User
Interest. However, it won't return any Ad_Schedule despite the fact that we
have quite a few campaigns using ad schedule, as shown in the screenshot.
Is there an issue with the report definition I'm using? Or is there a
different report type that would work better for my intended use case?