Hello!

I have the same problem as Priya: yesterday I've had a 429 error maybe
linked to too many requests to the keyword planner. But when I launched it
this morning I got the same error. How is that possible? Could you please
remind what are the limits for the keyword planner?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Line Rahal