Good morning,

We have some custom reporting software that collects spend details on
dozens of our client accounts and reviews the campaigns.

We're running into a lot of connection issues while this tries to run, it
started to run a couple of hours ago, but not sure on the state of things
before then.

We can get details for a couple, then see "Failed to connect to
www.googleapis.com port 443: Connection timed out" for the next one.
Or it might work fine for that one, but then get "Connection failed;
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/reportdownload/v201809 Connection
timed out"

It's inconsistent, what worked 10 minutes ago will now fail or vice versa.

Any network issues we should know about? This has run fine for more than a
few years, no changes on our end last few months.

Coming from NZ.

Thanks
Nick