Hi,
I'm using GoogleAds API change_status to get my campaign change history
with this query:

> SELECT
>                         change_status.ad_group,
>                         change_status.last_change_date_time,
>                         change_status.ad_group_ad,
>                         change_status.resource_status,
>                         change_status.resource_type,
>                         change_status.campaign,
>                         change_status.ad_group_criterion,
>                         change_status.campaign_criterion,
>                         campaign.resource_name
>
>                      FROM
>                          change_status
>
>                      WHERE
>                          change_status.last_change_date_time DURING
> LAST_7_DAYS and
>                          campaign.resource_name = '{google_campaign_id}'
> and
>                          change_status.resource_type in ('CAMPAIGN',
> 'AD_GROUP', 'AD_GROUP_AD')
>
>                      ORDER BY change_status.last_change_date_time

The API result is different than the Ads Manager UI result.
for example, when searching for the changes in the last 7 days, the API
returns 5 results (AD_GROUP_AD changes)  but the UI change history view
shows 0 results.
What can be the problem? Am I using it wrongly or is this the wrong API to
get the change history?

Thanks,
Asaf.