Thanks for the reply Mitchell

 - unfortunately that doesnt help the requirement as we wont know any of
the keywords that aren't labeled  - we just want to pull for all those
keywords that dont have a specific label  -BUT we know that at some point
that pull will be for millions of keywords and we have several 1000
accounts with millions of keywords - so we dont want to bloat our server
memory with multiple huge report downloads. We had through od just doing
the report fetch a bit at a time, hence asking about the "Limit" option

Never mind though, we have come up with an alternative solution

thanks again for the response

Giles