Hi Liam,

I'm glad you were able to solve that issue. What client customer ID are you
using to make the call? Make sure you are using a client account and not a
manager account but make sure you have specified the manager account ID as the
login-customer-id. If you don't believe this is the issue, please share your
complete detailed request and response logs via Reply privately to author so
that I can further investigate the issue. You can find information on enabling
logging in the dropdown of your client library on the left-hand side of the
screen here.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team